Friday 16 March 2012

Living Proof

Living Proof
Author: Michael Gearin-Tosh
Edition: First Edition
Binding: Hardcover
ISBN: 0743225171
Category: Medical



Living Proof


I was told I had cancer and that I must expect to die soon. Download Living Proof medical books for free.
Almost eight years later I still do my job and enjoy life. I have not had conventional treatment. Did my cancer simply disappear? Did I do nothing? Far from it. A number of things happened, some by accident, most by design.
Michael Gearin-Tosh is diagnosed with cancer at the age of fifty-four. The doctors urge immediate treatment. He refuses. Intuitively, not on the basis of reason. But as the days pass, Gearin-Tosh falls back on his habits as a scholar of literature. He begins to probe the experts' words and the meaning behind medical phrases. He tries to relate what each doctor says -- and does not say -- to the doctor's own temperament. And the more questions he asks, the mo Get Living Proof our bestseller medical books.

download

Living Proof Free


Almost eight years later I still do my job and enjoy life. I have not had conventional treatment. Did my cancer simply disappear? Did I do nothing? Far from it. A number of things happened, some by accident, most by design And the more questions he asks, the mo

Related Books: "Living Proof"


Healing the Gerson Way : Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases


There is a split right down the middle of modern medicine. One half, boosted by dazzling high technology, shows brilliant results in handling acute diseases and emergencies. The other half, dealing with chronic degenerative conditions, is lagging beh

The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses


Cancer. Hepatitis. Migraines. Arthritis. Heart Disease. Emphysema. For years, the medical establishment has called these chronic or life- threatening diseases "incurable." But now, The Gerson Therapy offers hope for those seeking relief from

100 Questions and Answers About Myeloma (100 Questions & Answers about . . .)


Whether you are a newly diagnosed myeloma patient, a survivor, or a friend or relative of either, this book offers help. The only text to provide the doctor s and patient s views, 100 Questions & Answers About Myeloma gives you authoritative, practic

No comments:

Post a Comment